- Increases Mac system performance
- Compatible with Mac systems*
- All DDR3 and DDR3L modules are lead- and halogen-free
- Easy to install
- Every single module extensively tested at the component and module level
- Available in SODIMMs, RDIMMs, and ECC UDIMMs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Take the guesswork out of upgrading your Mac with Crucial memory for Mac systems. Since Apple® computers often have very specific memory requirements, including particular component densities, speeds, and SPD programming specifications, it's important to use memory that's engineered for your Mac. With more than a decade of experience manufacturing and developing memory for all types of Apple computers, trust Crucial memory to optimize your Mac system's performance.
Reliability for Mac systems
When you use your Mac system, you expect intuitive, dependable performance. And if you're a Mac Pro® user, you expect mission-critical workstation reliability. Expect the same out of your memory. Every module that leaves our doors has been extensively tested at the component level for voltage and temperature resistances, signal integrity, and software compatibility. Even better, modules are lead- and halogen-free.1
Speed and energy efficiency for Mac systems
A memory upgrade is the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way to get more performance out of your Mac system. Standard DDR3 modules help Mac systems reach speeds up to 1600 MT/s. For newer Mac systems, DDR3L modules are available. These modules deliver speeds starting at 1866 MT/s and use 10% less power for improved energy efficiency.
Support for Mac systems
Unsure how to install memory or have an important question about your Mac system? Let our team of experts help! Our team knows Apple systems and requirements inside and out, and we'll provide the technical support you need – no matter which Mac system you're using. From phone support, videos, FAQ articles, and do-it-yourself install guides for more than 70 different Mac systems, we've got the resources you need to keep your system up to speed.
Micron quality — a higher level of reliability.
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial memory for Mac systems is backed by the same quality and innovation that has produced some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies. With a product portfolio that includes upgrades for more than 100,000 systems, we've got one specifically designed for your Mac system.
*Note that per Apple manufacturer specifications, memory can't be upgraded on (a) many Mac systems made after mid-2012 and (b) retina-based models. Before upgrading your memory, consult your owner's manual to verify that an upgrade is possible.